Usach exhibited at Booth N-6936 where we displayed our
new Usach 100 and Usach 200-T4 with enhanced features
At this year's IMTS we will show our new, compact Usach 100 ID/OD grinder. The machine will be equipped with two grinding spindles side by side allowing sequential ID and face grinding or ID and OD grinding.
Usach 100 machine configuration and options:
- Single spindle, belt driven or high frequency
- Two or three spindles side by side, either belt driven, high frequency or combination
- Multi-spindle turret
- Various workhead sizes for weights up to 180 lbs.
- Single point or rotary dresser
- In-process or post-process gaging
We will also exhibit a Usach 200-T4 ID/OD grinder with expanded capabilities, including:
- Multi-spindle turret with 1 degree indexing capabilities
- Turret design allowing for large diameter OD wheel option (up to 20" wheel diameter)
- Heavy duty workhead for weights up to 1,600 lbs.
- Part diameters up to 39"
- Part lengths up to 40"
- Thread grinding, non-round grinding and curvic coupling grinding
The Usach 200-T4 ID/OD grinder can be further expanded with these options:
- XL version for part lengths up to 60"
- CNC "B" axis (workhead swivel)
- Additional "X" and "Z" axes for simultaneous ID and OD grinding
- Turret with two workheads allowing to load/unload while grinding
- Turret with integrated vertical ("Y") axis for slot or serration grinding
- CNC radius dresser for bearing applications
- Dresser turrets (allowing to switch between multiple dressers)
- Customer specific software development
The Usach 200-T4 ID/OD grinder is the largest and most flexible grinder in the market today. Join companies such as:
- Babcock & Wilcox
- Bell Helicopter
- Hill Air Force Base
- Honeywell International
- Triumph Gear Systems
- Williams International
in using the Usach 200-T4 ID/OD grinder to grind your parts or let us help you solve your grinding needs.